Nuclear power, thermal power, hydro power, alternative power, electrical stations, electric power systems, electric power grids and district heating systems; coal mining and oil & gas sectors, uranium, peat mining industries, fuel and energy sector safety fair
International Forum "Fuel and Energy Complex of Ukraine: the Present and the Future" is intended to be the solution of practical problems of modernization and development of the fuel & energy complex, implementation of innovation and investment projects, growth of business activity in the energy sector, development of cross-sectoral and industrial cooperation, consolidation of market professionals.
The purpose of the Forum:
- Promoting the implementation of the Energy Strategy of Ukraine up to 2035 to ensure safe and efficient operation of the whole country's energy system, state energy independence and security
- Demonstration of achievements in the energy sector aimed at modernization of the energy infrastructure, its technological, organizational, regulatory and scientific development
- Creating an effective platform for the annual meetings of the energy community, launch of new projects and keeping abreast with global trends and development prospects of power industry, fruitful dialogue between business and government
Exhibited products and services:
- Thermal, nuclear, alternative power, hydropower, electric power stations, power grids.
- Coal industry, uranium mining, oil and gas, oil refining industry.
Safety at fuel and energy sector facilities
The trade fair is held within the framework of the XVII International Forum "Fuel and Energy Complex of Ukraine: the Present and the Future" which includes:
How to reach organizers:
tel./fax: +38 (044) 201-11-57, 201-11-67, 201-11-78, 206-87-96
e-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Get an Online-Invitation ►►
Book your Booth ►►