19th International Trade Show of Technologies for Industrial Refrigeration Equipment, Air-Conditioning, and Ventilation
Industrial Cold is an annual meeting point of producers and suppliers of refrigerating equipment for active negotiations, and beneficial contracts.
The trade show presents: industrial refrigeration equipment, air conditioning and ventilation, measurement and control devices and automation, equipment and consumables for repairing, assembly, and servicing.
The trade show is annually visited by experts of major distributors and food processing plants, industrial plants, representatives of design, installation and construction companies, engineering companies, representatives of transport and logistics, refrigerated warehouses, managers and specialists of agricultural enterprises and farms.
Industrial refrigeration equipment
- Compressors, and compressing and condensing equipment, mono-blocks, split-systems;
- Cooling warehouses.
- Chillers (refrigerators for liquids, gas, etc.)
- Freezing chambers, doors and plastic curtains
- Fast freezers and tunnels (shock freezing of foods)
- Ice generators
- Climate chambers for maturing sausages and cheeses
- Climate chambers for maturing fruits and vegetables
- Containers for fruit and vegetable storage in controlled atmosphere.
- Integrated equipment for enterprises in the meat and dairy industry
- Integrated equipment for supermarkets and public catering establishments
- Complex equipment of agricultural enterprises and farms
- Equipment for air division, nitrogen, oxygen and ethylene generators, carbon absorbers, catalytic converters.
- Automobile and railroad refrigerators
- Air-conditioning for railroad wagons and busses
Air-conditioning and ventilation:
- Industrial air-conditioners
- Central air-conditioners
- Precision air-conditioners
- Refrigerant fluids (chillers)
- Air coolers
- Air processing units
- Air-ventilation systems
- Equipment for filtration and air purification
- Fan coils
Measurement and control devices, automation
Equipment and consumables for repairing, assembly, and servicing
Facts and figures of Industrial Cold exhibition 2018:
- Net exposition area, sq. m - 1,259.5
- Number of exhibitors - 123 (+23% comparing to 2017)
- Countries represented - 4 (Ukraine, Denmark, the Netherlands, Poland)
- Number of visitors (complex of events) - 8,128 (+28,5% comparing to 2017)
How to reach organizers:
Mrs. Valentina Mikhaylova
Tel: +380 (44) 461-9201,
mob. +380 (67) 504-0149,
mob. +380 (66) 353-1902
Mr. Vladimir Shevchik
Tel: +380 (44) 461-9201,
mob. +38 067-2148602