International Freight and Commercial Vehicle Show
TIR show is the main specialised exhibition, where brand new models of trucks, special purpose and commercial vehicles, autpservice and technologies are demonstrated
Showing the vehicles from prominent world manufacturers, the event is a venue for a wide professional audience and the biggest review of achievements of commercial, freight and passenger transport, from assembly line to vehicle service, maintenance and repair.
Retaining the world automobile production know-how, TIR promotes the aggressive application and use of up-to-date, adjusted and localis motor vehicles and technologies in Ukraine. Every year, the TIR Freight & Commercial Vehicle Show gathers key manufacturers and suppliers of equipment and services.
Test drives at the show give the exhibitors a unique chance to demonstrate advantages and features of exhibited machinery, as visitors can see it in action and even test on their own.
Exhibited products and services:
- Automobiles: trucks, light trucks, dumpers, truck tractors
- Buses: city buses, coaches and tourist buses, minibuses
- Transport: special: fire-fighting vehicle, emergency, towing techniques, techniques for the environment preservation, systems for combination transport traffic; industrial: auto cars, motor cars; electro-transport
- Spare parts, transport facilities maintenance and repairing means
- Tires, tires repair, mechanical rubber goods
- Security and insurance
- Special literature, mass-media
Facts and figures 2017:
- 70 exhibitors from 6 countries: Austria, Belarus, Lithuania, Poland, Taiwan, Ukraine
- 3023 visitors
Business city Forum, 4A, office 21, 13 Pymonenko street, Kiev, 04050, Ukraine
phone: +38 (044) 4968645,
fax: +38 (044) 4968646
Mrs. Svetlana Garashchenko - Project Manager, ITE Ukraine
Tel: +380 44 4968645 (ext. 277)
Mr. Yuriy Ershov
Tel: +38 044 496 86 45 (ext.254)