International Trade Fair for power energy, electrical engineering, radio electronic components, industrial automation and lighting equipment
Exhibited products and services:
- High-voltage equipment (Switching equipment; switchboards; transformer substations;
- Low-voltage equipment (energy installation; switchboard; switching equipment; Equipment and tools)
- Energy saving (Energy saving technologies; Energy saving systems, Occupational safety and health)
Energy supply and electrical power systems
- Cogeneration plants
- Power plants.
- Stabilizers, converters.
- Inverters, rectifiers, batteries.
- Switchboard equipment.
- Power supply systems.
- Actuators and transducers.
- Grounding and lightning protection systems
Cabling and wiring products
- Cabling systems.
- Electrical products.
- Equipment installation and wiring.
- Technical lighting (Street lighting, Road lighting, Lighting of industrial plants and buildings, Lighting systems for offices and administrative buildings, Emergency and evacuation lighting, Optoelectronics, Lighting Control Systems)
- Decorative lighting (Lamps for indoor decorative lighting, Devices for outdoor architectural lighting, Devices for show lighting, Christmas lighting, illumination)
- Light sources (Fluorescent lamps, Halogen lamps, Universal lamp, Projection lamps, Infrared lamps, Bactericidal lamps)
- Control Products
Facts and figures of Elcom Ukraine 2018 (together with colocated events):
- 284 exhibitors, including 66 foreign companies from 13 countries (Austria, Belarus, Germany, Spain, China, Korea, Poland, Russia, USA, Turkey, Ukraine, Czech Republic, South Korea).
- Total exhibition area more than 5.500 sqm
- 605 brands
- 10.217 visitors
- More than 25 seminars and conferences in the framework of the exhibition
elcomUkraine, EIA and SOLAR Ukraine are held annually in Kyiv and are large-scale industry events in the field of power energy, electrical engineering, radio electronic components, industrial automation and lighting.
- SOLAR UKRAINE 2021 (International Trade Show Dedicated to Generation and Consumption of Solar Energy in Ukraine)
- EIA 2021 (Electronics and Industrial Automation Trade Show)
Mr. Sergej Petrov
Tel: +380 (44) 461-93-01
Mob.: +380 (67) 214-86-00