International Forum of Food Industry and Packaging
International Forum of Food Industry and Packaging IFFIP is the major event of the packaging and food industry of Ukraine and is the connecting link between suppliers and manufacturers of equipment, packaging, and processing and manufacturing companies. IFFIP is represented by independent specialized exhibitions of Pack Fair, Food Expo, FoodTechMash, Bakery & Confectionery Industry.
Exhibitions of the International Forum of Food Industry and Packaging IFFIP represent:
- Finished food products and beverages of Ukrainian and foreign production;
- Equipment for manufacture of food products, beverages, their pre-packing, bottling and packaging;
- All possible solutions for qualitative operation of enterprises in different areas of food industry: industrial automation, logistics, hygiene and other;
- Different types of packaging for food and non-food products;
- Equipment and technologies for packaging production;
- Raw materials for packaging production.
Fact and figures of International Forum of Food Industry and Packaging IFFIP 2019:
- Exhibition area: 7,000 m2
- More than 200 participants from Ukraine and 9 foreign countries: Belgium, China, Czech Republic, Italy, Lithuania, Poland, Slovenia, Switzerland, Turkey.
- 8,500 visitors.
- The First Ukrainian National Confectionery Art Championship
- Workshops, round tables, seminars and innovative platforms were held in the framework of the Forum.
IFFIP 2021 specialized sections:
PACK FAIR - International exhibition of packaging industry (COPE member, UFI approved event)
FOOD EXPO - International exhibition of manufacturers and suppliers of food and drinks (UFI approved event)
FOODTECHMASH - International exhibition of equipment and technologies for food industry
BAKERY & CONFECTIONERY INDUSTRY - International exhibition of equipment and ingredients for bakery and confectionery industry
Kyiv International Contract Fair, LTD
Directorate of the IFFIP
Tel/fax: +38 (044) 490 62 34
Foreign Relations & Business Development Department:
Tel/fax: +38 (044) 490 6337